THE BOLT2X: Car Tracker/ Asset Tracker. Fully Waterproof and Magnetic
Vehicles, Mowers, Bobcats, Trailers. Rugged waterproof magnetic GPS Tracker
- 2 month + fully rechargeable battery life
- Perfect for covertly tracking any Vehicle or Asset
- Completely set up ready to use upon arrival
- Running on the 3G AT&T Network, no 2G worries
- The perfect vehicle/asset tracker. It’s small size and big battery lets you place the Bolt in a confined space for a long period of time, without having to retrieve it to recharge it on a regular basis.
- Track any journey in live time, seeing any address or location visited.
- No software required. Live track on your own private mapping panel through your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Robust, fully waterproof protective casing.
- Track from the palm of your hand! Free tracking app for all customers.
- All tracking history recorded. You will see any location visited by your tracker, and full journey details. You can access this any time, and save as a printable document.
- Multiple assets? You can add them all on to the same mapping panel, so you can monitor them all through one login.
- No wires. Each GPS tracker is supplied with a battery charger, which you plug into a wall socket in the same way you would charge a mobile phone.
- Zones feature. You can get instant alerts when your tracker enters/leaves any specific address/location(s) of your choices.
- Set up movement alerts to be sent to you by text message and/or email.
- Industrial strength magnets are set inside the casing, to mount on metal such as under a vehicle or plant/agricultural machinery.
“The GPSnVISION Tracker was of tremendous value. The magnet capabilities surpassed our expectations. The unit accuracy was amazing! We were able to keep track of our daughter’s car with ease. When it came time to remove the vehicle from the possession of her ex-boyfriend, we were able to locate the car easily. Then with the help of local authorities who verified our ownership, we were given possession without negative consequences.
The Nelsons, Jacksonville, FL